Happy to announce that I am helping Neptune Software with their community strategy. In this fast moving world a deeply engaged community may be the only lasting competitive advantage.
Tell us what you think of the Neptune Software and our community by filling out this short survey. You may win a $50 Amazon gift certificate.
Neptune Software has developed a powerful low code platform to develop SAP Fiori UX solutions. It covers the complete application lifecycle mostly using SAP developer’s favorite language, ABAP.
They do a lot of things right already:
- In their forums, you suggest product improvements and chances are good that they will make it into a future release. Swami Balasubramanian made a NAM menue improvement suggestion 5 months ago and a month later it was in the new release 4.0 SP2. Not only that, but he was also listed as a contributor right at the beginning of the release notes. Very cool.
- They are active within the SAP community by sponsoring SAP Inside Tracks. Njål is the driving force in the last couple of years at the Silicon Valley one #sitSV.
- This year #sitSV is happening the Friday before SAP TechEd September 22nd. Our plan is to have a #Cluebus going right after #sitSV via a stop in Yosemite arriving in Las Vegas on Sunday morning in time for the start of SAP Teched. Mark your calendar, more details to come.
- With Njål Stabell and Maximilian Schaufler, they have two SAP Mentors on their team. That gives them a front row seat to what is going on within the SAP ecosystem as well as to influence SAP.
- Don’t miss their UX Summit in Oslo this June 1st.
To get a feeling for where we stand with the current Neptune Community, we created a survey to help us make it even better. As mentioned before, by filling out this short survey you may win a $50 Amazon gift certificate and an even better community.
Really looking forward to put my community building experience to good use with Neptune Software in the coming weeks and months. Ping me with any questions or suggestions.
2nd picture after prep time for SAP Inside Track #sitSV from left to right: Aiaz Kazi Google, Sam Yen SAP, Njål Stabell Neptune Software, Leanne Waldal Autodesk, Moya Watson SAP, Abesh Bhattacharjee Infosys, me